- Scuba Diving Instructor Trainer -
- Technical Diving Specialist -
Since 15 years, Cedric has a passion:
TRAINING DIVING INSTRUCTORS
As a PADI Course Director and Instructor Examiner, he has trained almost 1500 Instructors all over Europe.
But Cedric is also a very experienced Technical Diving Instructor Trainer.
Mainly interested in deep wrecks and caves, he was the first to dive and film:
- HMS MANCHESTER and GLENORCHY in Tunisia (Cruiser and freighter from the Pedestal convoy - August 1942): -82 metres
- NIEDERSACHSEN in France (German WWII Minelayer): -94 metres
- DORNIER 24 in France (WWII German sea plane): -94 metres
- DA NOLI in Corsica (WWII Italian Destroyer): -96 metres
- NATAL in France (XXth century French Liner): -116 metres
- PROTEE in France (WWII French Submarine): -127 metres
Highly skilled in Mixed Gas diving, Rebreathers and Video, he shares his knowledge through courses, seminars, articles and books.
This site was last updated 11/26/04